Πέμπτη 30 Δεκεμβρίου 2010

Αυτό που θέλουμε πραγματικά,δε μπορούμε να το πούμε.


27th of December is arrived and I think it s Saturday.
Greece is turning into white and it is cold
We don’t really care
I keep thinking of the way that we were met
Feels like it’s a fairy tale
Youre the princess the most beautiful I’ve seen
I am just a prince
I can make you play
I can make you smile
I can make you safe in my foolish arms
Youre my sweetest kiss
Youre my immortality
Youre my pretty world-world spins inside my little mind-little mind
Now we’re kissing and we’re saying to each other
Just a little “I do”
But the thing is what we really want to say
It cannot be said
And I promise I will never let that death
Take you from me anyway… oh…
I’ll throw us stars, stars, stars
To wish we’ll never die
You’re my brightest sun
You’re my crystal sea
You’re my loudest rhythm
Beats inside my heart
I will make you laugh
I will make you fly to the shiny skies
Where we’ll live in happiness.

1 σχόλιο: